In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of Information Society and E-Commerce, JUVER ALIMENTACION, S.L.U. uses own and third-party session and persistent cookies in order to provide a better user experience. If you stay on our website, we will assume you are happy for your web browser to receive all cookies from our site. Note that cookies, including those that have already been set, can be deleted from your hard drive at any time. You can also block and control any cookies from our website through your browser settings. For more information on how to manage cookies, go to the end of this document.
This website uses its own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that the posts published on the blog are written by humans and not automated applications. This helps us fight spam.
This website also uses third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to track and report website traffic and number of visits. By using this website, you agree to the processing of data about you by Google. For any enquiries or requests regarding this service, please contact Google directly.
- Social media: Each social networking service uses its own cookies to add “Like” and “Share” buttons on our website.
How to disable or delete cookies.
Cookies from this website can be disabled or deleted at any time. The method to delete and disable cookies will depend on the web browser you are using. Please read this guide on how to reject cookies for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or veracity of the privacy policies established by the abovementioned third-party cookies providers.
- Cookies must be managed and disabled through your web browser settings. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the appropriate management of cookies by your web browser.
- Some cookies are necessary for your browser to remember your preferences on our website.
- Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed not to transfer this information to third parties, except where required to do so by law, or where not doing so would affect the system’s functionality. Google will not store your IP address. Google Inc. adheres to the Safe Harbor framework which guarantees that all the data transferred to third parties are processed in accordance with EU requirements. Please follow this link for further information on this matter. If you wish to know more about how Google utilises its cookies, click here.
- For any other queries on our cookies policy, please feel free to contact us via the Contact section on our site.
Note that JUVER ALIMENTACION, S.L.U. utilises cookies for maintenance purposes only. The information collected by our cookies is anonymised, so we cannot identify you personally. Cookies can be controlled and rejected through the web browser settings at all times.